Is it time to transform your patient engagement with physician call center solutions? Today, physicians and hospitals fall short of patient customer service because they don’t want to spend the time or money to train their existing employees. Is your front desk staff running your office, clinic, or hospital as efficiently as it could? If you said no, then you’re not alone. Today, more than ever in the age of Covid-19, the medical industry has been severely affected by medical call overflow. That’s why it’s essential to attract and retain patients so your medical practice can thrive. When your staff is handling more calls than they can handle for medical referrals, insurance, or scheduling appointments, it can result in unhappy patients, staff, and higher staff turnover. That’s why many physicians and hospitals in 2021 turn to call center solutions like Call 4 Health to address medical call overflow and more. To meet the growing demands of patients in the age of Covid-19, more doctors’ offices sand hospitals are turning to a call-center model that focuses on improving patient care and satisfaction. Call 4 Health is one such model. We provide physicians, hospitals, healthcare systems, hospice agencies, and more with a superior, caring, first-rate experience each time your patients call. We offer quality professional services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year from our Delray Beach location and other campuses nationwide.
Experiencing the Following Issues? It May Be Time to Outsource Your Patient’s Calls
- Your patients hang up before they are connected. If your patients are waiting longer than one minute before they receive help, your staff is not adequately equipped to handle the volume.
- Your medical practice, clinic, hospice, or hospital is consistently receiving poor reviews. This most often means your front desk or call center services may be lacking.
- Referring physicians can’t get through. If doctors or dentists can’t get through to make an appointment for their patients, it can put your future revenue and patient retention at risk.
- You maintain an old school way of handling referrals. Letting patients or doctors leave voice mail requests or fax in referrals is no longer an efficient or practical way to manage your office.
- Inconsistent services. Patients who find themselves transferred from one department to another get frustrated. More times than not, this will result in a turned-off patient who will look elsewhere to receive health care services.
- Insurance verification is incomplete or wrong. Insufficient insurance information can lead to rejected claims. When you can’t verify your patient’s insurance, or worse yet, give an insurance company incorrect information, it makes your practice look inexperienced.
Are You Ready to Improve Your Patient Experience?
Running a medical call service takes proper training, efficiency and expertise. At Call 4 Health, we excel in customer service, providing a patient experience model that excels above all the rest. We only hire staff trained with great listening skills and in-depth medical training with advanced technology. For the last 20-years, we have been ensuring that your patients experience the best services possible. If you are interested in learning more about implementing a state-of-the-art, experienced call-center services for your practice, clinic, or hospital, contact Call 4 Health to find out more. We consider our team an extension of your organization. That’s why we continue to offer the latest technology and highest quality customer support services from our Delray Beach campus. Call us today at (855) 244-3258 to find out how we can improve your medical call overflow services and more!